- A 9.53-kΩ ±1% resistor connected to terminal USB_R1 should be placed as close as possible to the TUSB8020B.
- A 0.1-µF capacitor should be placed as close as possible on each VDD and VDD33 power pin.
- The 100-nF capacitors on the SSTXP and SSTXM nets should be placed close to the USB connector (type A, type B, and so forth).
- The ESD and EMI protection devices (if used) should also be placed as possible to the USB connector.
- If a crystal is used, it must be placed as close as possible to the TUSB8020B device’s XI and XO terminals.
- Place voltage regulators as far away as possible from the TUSB8020B, crystal, and differential pairs.
- In general, the large bulk capacitors associated with each power rail should be placed as close as possible to the voltage regulators.
- OTP: non-volatile memory